Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nychot

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 15, 2011
how do i show my sad/hd icon on my desktop. i like to have access to it and not have it invisible.

Nov 28, 2010
located
Finder > Preferences > General > Show these items on the Desktop
2012_03_10_pC2_ShowTheseItems.png

Nov 28, 2010
located
How'd you do that so fast? What tool created that?

I use TextExpander to have some preconfigured answers at my disposal.
That graphic was created in Photoshop some months ago.

Here are some text expanding / text macro tools you might find useful.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I use TextExpander to have some preconfigured answers at my disposal.
That graphic was created in Photoshop some months ago.
Don't believe him! He created it all from scratch in less than a minute! He's a whizzzzz on the keyboard! :D

Nov 28, 2010
located
Don't believe him! He created it all from scratch in less than a minute! He's a whizzzzz on the keyboard! :D

Now that I am back, probably true. But then again, I will have to leave to return again and so forth, thus I have my minions in my cellars doing the actual work and faxing them to me upstairs just seconds before I post it. Those minions are abysmal with Photoshop though, thus I have to use MS Paint to correct their mistakes and grave errors. Speaking of graves, I have to dig two tonight, six minions decided to rebel and they weren't satisfied with Nikons.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Now that I am back, probably true. But then again, I will have to leave to return again and so forth, thus I have my minions in my cellars doing the actual work and faxing them to me upstairs just seconds before I post it. Those minions are abysmal with Photoshop though, thus I have to use MS Paint to correct their mistakes and grave errors. Speaking of graves, I have to dig two tonight, six minions decided to rebel and they weren't satisfied with Nikons.
See, that all made perfect sense to me! Should I be worried? :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.