DUmb Question

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Makaveliarts, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

How do I remove a location from my Weather app?

Thanks in advance!

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Swipe from right to left (so swipe left) on the location. It will give you an option to delete, just tap delete and you're done.

3. Makaveliarts thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh, Alright, I'm assuming that since what you told me to do didn't work, I cannot delete the default Location that was in the Weather app after I installed iOS7, right?

4. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

You can delete the default locations. Is it your current location? If you have Weather turned on in your Location Services preferences, your current location will show as the first item in the Weather list.

Otherwise, you can delete any other location. Are you sure you're are swiping on the location panel, starting on the right side of the screen and swiping to the left? The panel will shift to the left, and give you the option to delete.

See my screenshot. Atlanta is my current location, shown by the arrow next to the time. This location, your current, you cannot delete. You can only make it go away if you turn off Weather under Location Services.

I swiped from right to left on Cupertino, which reveals the delete option. Just tap delete to delete that location.

Attached Files:

5. Makaveliarts thread starter macrumors 6502

Ah, Ok, that fixed my problem. The whole turning Weather off under Location services, thanks a lot :D

6. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

No problem at all, glad that worked for you.