Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FMiquilino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2020
Got the Apple Watch Series 5, and paired it to the iPhone without any restore. But I found two Apple Watches in the "Settings - Health - Data Access & Devices". One of it says "No data found" and the other one says "This Apple Watch is no longer paired with this iPhone", but this one is still updating the activity data. I am currently on the iOS 13.5.1 and watchOS 6.2.6

I have seen reports that this problem has been occurring since last year, more than 6 months ago and that it has not yet been solved. Is anyone here experiencing the same issue?

oeagleo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 5, 2016
West Jordan, Utah
Have you had another watch? For some reason, Apple Health keeps every Apple Watch you've ever owned, and should you decide to "tidy up", and delete the one's you no longer own, you will indeed also delete any, and all data that was generated with those watches, including awards, etc.

gymratjudy

macrumors 6502
Dec 28, 2016
Have you had another watch? For some reason, Apple Health keeps every Apple Watch you've ever owned, and should you decide to "tidy up", and delete the one's you no longer own, you will indeed also delete any, and all data that was generated with those watches, including awards, etc.
Yep, I learned about the deletion of the data, the hard way.

Reactions: oeagleo

FMiquilino

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 29, 2020
It is the first watch, but I did unpair 2x and was left with two more records.
The problem is that the record that is actually marking the data appears as unpaired and the one that informs you that it is connected, appears without data.

dUD0

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2015
Is this BUG still present, on iOS 14 with WatchOS 7?
Anyone with GM builds and new paired Apple Watch

Silvia Rivera

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2020
Is this BUG still present, on iOS 14 with WatchOS 7?
Anyone with GM builds and new paired Apple Watch

Yes. I started running iOS 14 before I got my watch s5. I'm on GM now and this is the first time I noticed it.

seethoe

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2021
I have this problem with my Apple Watch 2 since last year. And it’s not fixed yet. Anyone have any solution?
I have deleted, unpair and repair umpteen times and the problem still exist.

Broken Hope

macrumors 68000
Jan 15, 2015
There is no solution and it’s not considered a bug as far as I know. Each newly paired Watch gets a separate entry, even if it’s the same watch.

seethoe

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2021
It is a bug when Apple Health is not taking the data on the watch. The data is being populated on the “This Apple Watch is no longer paired with this iPhone”.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.