Duplicate Notifications?

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by Tubamajuba, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Tubamajuba macrumors 68000

So, with a disclaimer that I am well aware of iOS 7 being a beta and that Apple has zero responsibility for any issue I may face when using the beta... I'm wondering if anybody has experienced this?

Whenever I clear notifications in the notification center, sometimes notifications from third-party apps will immediately reappear as if they are new. Clearing them a second time gets rid of them for good, but I am wondering if this is something that I can fix or if this is something I'll have to wait out. I don't mind either way, just curious.

2. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

It's a known issue. File a report.

3. muledogus macrumors 6502

I got an emergency alert last night. It came through 4 times and I was able to delete 3 but the 4th will not delete. It hasn't happened to me with other notifications but I'm sure it'll be ironed out.

4. hamiltonDSi macrumors 68000

hamiltonDSi

There is also a bug when recieving multiple notifications from 3rd party IM apps.
    For example, someone is sending me 2 messages on WhatsApp and I'm receiving 4 notifications from WhatsApp. This also happens with Facebook Messenger.

5. Ferrd macrumors regular

Ferrd

I'm still having this issue even after downgrading back to 6.1.4. Any idea how to get rid of this issue? Very annoying!

6. rezzo macrumors regular

rezzo

Same problem here, I going back to 6.1.4 and in some apps I have this issue (specially annoying in Google Hangouts).

7. Suraj R. macrumors regular

I'm getting the same thing on my iPhone 4. This happened in the beginning with Beta 1, and I thought Beta 2 would fix it but it obviously didn't.

This didn't happen with my 3rd gen iPad on Beta 2, but I downgraded it anyways so it would be more stable.