Duplicate preorder possible?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BLee17, Oct 7, 2011.

1. BLee17 macrumors member

Hi guys--

Like many of you I stayed up late (relatively, live in CA:) ) to preorder my 4S. Did so, got a confirmation number on screen and stated an email would be sent, however never received one. I did another preorder for my fiance (same shared account) an hour later and she received an email.

Being OCD, I tried preordering mine again thinking it didn't go through and was successful (on ATT website) and received a confirmation email this time.

Now normallly I would be ok, but as I received the prior confirmation number on screen and everything I'm afraid I will be charged twice.

Anyone NOT get the email? Should I try calling ATT to make sure I don't get two charges or let it go since I did get the 2nd email with conf no?

2. BLee17 thread starter macrumors member

3. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Hahahaah. So you basically Put in 2 pre orders?

Yeah, Call ATT right away. Probably means you ordered 2 phones.

4. BLee17 thread starter macrumors member

Not funny, actually. :mad:

So I just checked my account and looks like 2 holder "$1.00" charges are on my account. I really doubt they'd send me two phones. Tried calling ATT and was on hold for literally :50 minutes waiting and had to go back to work.

Arghh!!! Wish I woulda just updated on Apple.com which I tried but website was crashed out.