duplicate text messages...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kgflybynyte, Mar 28, 2016.

1. kgflybynyte macrumors member

would anyone have an answer, not to mention solution, for why i am receiving duplicate text messages on my iPhone 5s? thanks for your help!

2. chscag macrumors 68000

Is it happening with every text message? I get duplicate messages but only once in awhile and it only occurs from certain people I text with.

3. kgflybynyte thread starter macrumors member

seems to be happening once in awhile. guess i really haven't determined if it is only happening a certain group of mobile text messages.

4. trlyka macrumors 6502a

trlyka

I get this too with non iMessage texts. It's seems like it's been happening more lately. But what I did notice is that it mostly happens when I am at work. The coverage there like the Bermuda Triangle of cell service :rolleyes: It's awful at it's best no matter if I'm in the building or outside. We have wifi, but that doesn't help with regular text messages. I have a M-Cell at home and rarely get duplicate texts when I'm home. See if you have the issue in a particular location and maybe it's just the coverage where you are.