dust apple watch

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by mustu, Apr 28, 2015.

1. mustu macrumors 6502

okay so I got my steel apple watch and there is a spec or so of dust or so that is only visible in the indoor light at certain angles.

I am very happy with the watch over all and I alway land up with phones etc with dust in them...... but i am going to keep the watch as its very tiny and buy the size so not really that bothered......

I can't see it in the dark at all.....

:)

2. Rok73 macrumors 65816

Rok73

So, what are your expectations from the forum community, if I may ask?

As it "doesn't bother you" and "you can't see it in the dark", why bother posting at all?

Should we talk you into getting your watch exchanged?

As of now that might be an issue because you'd probably have to wait quite long for a new one.

But for me, I'd still go for that option maybe in a couple of weeks when Apple has them in the stores. Or just contact them and ask how long it would take. It would bother me tbh.

3. edlex macrumors 68000

edlex

I think for what these watches cost you should be completely satisfied with it. If it bothers you don't hesitate contacting them.

4. shenfrey macrumors 68000

dust apple watch

Personally if my watch wasn't in tip top condition upon opening it then I would send it back, but that's just me. Any damage that happens after the fact would be my own doing and I can live with that.