Dust in camera showing up on photos?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by speekez, Nov 11, 2010.

1. speekez macrumors 6502

Grrrr... just exchanged an iPhone 4 for a dead pixel. Now the replacement is showing a visible blob in the photos.... must be dust somewhere inside the lens or sensor. Shaking hasn't helped to remove it. Man, do I have to do another exchange or any ideas to fix? Vibration? Static?

Dust spot is middle right side, about size of eraser tip.

Attached Files:

2. getatkyill macrumors regular

Unfortunately if your not happy with it, the only option is to exchange for a new one. I think I'm on my 5th or 6th iPhone 4 replacement since AT&T launch day. Also had to recently replace mine for loose button issues, the new replacement they give me has a weird hole above the home button that the light shines right out off, can't tell what it is exactly but kinda annoying.

3. speekez thread starter macrumors 6502

They saw the problem and replaced it. Got it home and now have a dead pixel on LCD. What's with quality control lately? Now I have to go in again and this time I'm going to give it the look over before I accept it. They have always been courteous, but this really wastes my time and theirs.

4. madKIR macrumors 6502

Being on my fifth replacement, I'd like to pose the same question.

5. crazytiger86 macrumors 6502

6. Roofy. macrumors 6502a

I think the fact that people are replacing 5 and 6 iphones has to do with the owner having a problem and not the phone. A loose button? Really? big deal. Electronics are made in batches of thousands upon thousands. Every single electronic product made today has little "problems"....deal with it.