Dust in Camera

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Anthony8720, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Anthony8720 macrumors regular

It appears that I have a few dust particles inside my camera lens. They are off to the right of the actual lens, and haven't moved at all since I noticed them (3 days ago, no clue if they have been there all along). The camera takes just fine pictures, so I really don't think I have a problem right now. I just don't know if it's worth exchanging (phone is 1.5 weeks old). If it's not going to get worse, I really don't care..but I have no way of knowing. I should also say that I have very minimal light leak on the left side of the screen, an absolutely perfect lcd with no pixel issues, and no other problems whatsoever. I'm thinking sticking with this one is a good idea, but your opinions are always valued. Thanks.

2. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

i think this would be a bigger problem if the camera had an auto focus feature

since our phones have an infinite focus, you really dont have to worry about dust in our "2mp cameras"

... i wouldn't trade my phone in though, it seems like the rest of hte phone is better than 90% of the phones out there.

3. Anthony8720 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, that's basically what I was thinking. Thanks for your input.