iPhone XS Max dust partical in rear camera on XS Max

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Paulshaqz, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Paulshaqz macrumors 6502a

i noticed i got what i think is a dust partical on my rear camera however you can't really notice it unless you look in direct light i'm tempted to give it in but honestly what stops me most is the fact that i got a pretty much near perfect screen since a lot of people on another thread on here is mentioning about yellow screens... however my question is if it's possible that if i was to go the genius bar to make an appointment show them this would they maybe be able to fix it there and i can still keep my phone without the exchange? so far other then that i have no issues at all... any advice will help thank you.

2. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

Yes, Apple can disassemble the iPhone and clean behind the camera lens cover. They are no longer issuing exchanges for dust behind the camera lens cover (In most cases), when they are trained to disassemble the iPhone currently.

3. Jordan921 macrumors 601

Jordan921

Does the dust particle effect your pictures? If it doesn’t I wouldn’t bother.

4. Paulshaqz thread starter macrumors 6502a

No it doesn’t look like it that’s what I was worried about.

5. Alexrat1996 macrumors 68040

Alexrat1996

If it’s under 14 days return it for a new one if not don’t worry about it replacing it with another will have other issues.