if u dont want it take it back to apple and say u didnt want it
or say that u are not satisified with the dust
see wat they say

lozanoj83

macrumors 6502a
Mar 5, 2006
Southern California
Same thing happened to me,
I went to Apple Store talked to Genious, didnt say a word, just went to the back to try to find a new one, but since there werent any, just swaped me one out of a new box...

so my bext bet.. go to Apple Store, talk to Genious...

rjgonzales

macrumors regular
Mar 14, 2006
Texas
My otherwise immaculate iPhone had bubbles under the screen. I took it to the Apple store and they replaced it (ordered a replacement) without any hesitation.

krazykid586

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2008
do you have to take it to the genius bar or can you just take it to anyone at the apple store? and do you need applecare or is it for everyone?

zephead

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2006
in your pants
do you have to take it to the genius bar or can you just take it to anyone at the apple store? and do you need applecare or is it for everyone?
You have to make an appointment at the Genius Bar, and as long as you're within your one-year warranty you don't need AppleCare.

krazykid586

macrumors newbie
Jun 12, 2008
You have to make an appointment at the Genius Bar, and as long as you're within your one-year warranty you don't need AppleCare.
thanks. i didnt even know that the ipod came with a one-year warranty. also there are no stores with genius bars nearby, can i just go to the front desk and it will be the same?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.