Dust under iPhone 6 camera?

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

After just receiving a new replacement phone yesterday due to the crescent moon front facing camera issue, i have noticed that there is what appears to be a string of dust or lint stuck under the lens. Is this anything to worry about? I've attached a few pics.

leillox88

macrumors newbie
Mar 7, 2015
I have dust on my camera too and is annoying af, sometimes i take pictures of stuff i want to sell and people see them as cracks or defects... If its a replacement, you could turn that one in too, iphones 6 are really hard to open...

ray.arl

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2015
Contact Apple and ask for another replacement, it's nearly impossible to clean the dust there by yourself.

david91

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
if its still under warranty, you can send it back. but the quickest way is to go to a phone shop and it takes less than 5 mins to open that section and clean it. cost very little amount for the service.

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 11, 2014
if its still under warranty, you can send it back. but the quickest way is to go to a phone shop and it takes less than 5 mins to open that section and clean it. cost very little amount for the service.
And lose my warranty? No thanks.