Carrier Dust under the 7 Plus camera glass

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by techiebug, Oct 10, 2016.

1. techiebug macrumors 6502a

2 years ago, I bought the iPhone 6 plus. Since it was my first time spending that much for a phone, I checked it very carefully. Found little tiny scratches around the curved edge. Exchanged a couple times and still had that issue. Too frustrated I switched to the Note 4. This year I bought the 7 Plus. Learning from last time, this time I was not too picky. I just checked for dead pixels and screen color uniform. All is good until about 2 days later I spotted a tiny dust under the camera glass. Can't really tell if it affects the image but this is unacceptable. I ordered a new one instead of going to Apple for an exchange since I don't want to deal with those genius guys since the dust is quite hard to see. Now the shipping time for the matte black 7 Plus is 3-4 weeks. I mean wth?? Apple is in their game for so long yet they can't keep up with the production ughh

2. JunkieJeff macrumors newbie

JunkieJeff

Same here...

I just live with it ... when you get your new one you will have another problem

3. camhabib macrumors regular

The time you spend checking and stressing over this may be better spent with a mental health professional trying to get over the obsessive compulsive tendencies in play here.

4. Pez555 macrumors 68000

Pez555

you could have rang or chatted to apple online support and got an express replacement. If you kick up enough fuss they might waive the express replacement fee (they did this with my 6).

5. lpuniverse macrumors member

I give this thread an OCD level of 10. It's the maximum.