DVD catalog app with imbd info

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by Bvphaze3, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Bvphaze3 macrumors newbie

I love the imbd app. Is there an app that will show my DVD collection with all the info and trailers that imbd has? That way a family member can browse the DVD library on the iPad and view a preview/trailer of the movie. Is there there an app like that?

2. pagansoul macrumors 65816

pagansoul

As a work around I make a PDF of my iTunes collections. I have one on Music, Movies and Books that I load on my pad into Goodreader.

Attached Files:

3. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

Movie App

I use the iCollect Movies app. I have it on my iP4, and it syncs to their website. The best feature is the ability to "scan" the UPC on your movies with your phones camera. It has a link to both Rotten Tomatos and iMdb in the app.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: There is an iPad version, without the "scanning" ability obviously. However, I just bookmarked the iCollect website on my iPad to browse my collection.

4. rhett7660, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011

rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

5. bluespider macrumors 6502

bluespider

6. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

+1....

I have MyMovies for my iPhone and iPad and I highly recommend both. Both programs sync with my collection on the MyMovies web server...which allows you to view your collection on the web and/or you can give access to your collection to family and friends.