DVD/CD Inventory App..?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by SSpiro, Mar 15, 2011.

1. SSpiro macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

Any good apps native to the ipad (full screen) that allow/display inventory of dvd's and cd's?

And new to ipad, but perhaps one that can use the camera as a barcode reader, much like my droid does; that could scan the barcode of the movie to import to the list?

While I'm at it, could use a similar app for cigar inventory and wine inventory..

2. Rigby macrumors 601

For DVDs and Blu-rays there is DVD Profiler. It supports adding discs by barcode and syncs with the well-known PC version of the program.

3. SSpiro thread starter macrumors 6502a

SSpiro

Is there a full HD iPad version or just the generic iphone version?

4. Rigby macrumors 601

It's a universal app with both iPhone and iPad user interfaces (click on the iPad tab above the screenshots in iTunes).

5. pasipple macrumors 6502a

pasipple

+1 on MyMovies....

I tried most of the other movie apps and I believe this one is by far the best. I have both the iPhone and the iPad versions. They all sync with your movie collection stored on the MyMovies servers which sold me on the MyMovies products. Your collection is always kept up-to-date on their servers which provides an easy way for you or friends to view your collect via the internet.

Having your collection on a server makes for easy backups to your iPhone or iPad should you need to do a restore.

Highly recommended...