dvd list app

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by LSUtigers03, Jan 29, 2009.

1. LSUtigers03 macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I know I saw an app that let you search and keep a list of your dvd collection but I can't remember what it's called. Anyone know what app I'm talking about?

2. DavieBoy macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

To add to the OP. I am looking for an app where you can load excel lists. I have a list of my dvd collection 1000+ and what order they are in... Is there an app that I can import the list. Right now i sent the file to airsharing and look at it that way. It is fine but I would love something better.

3. Ashyukun macrumors 6502

PocketPedia may be what you're thinking of. It's free, but the software to link up with your Mac and keep track of things isn't.

4. DavieBoy macrumors 6502

DavieBoy

wow that is nice. Sadly it wont solve my problem but my problem is a strange one. I keep all my movies in those big binders. So my movie list might say

RoboCop - 3 - 25 - 7

which means that robocop would be in book 3 page 25 spot 7, lol

thats y I guess i am looking for a full excel reader app. But my way is fine. Wish I had a pretty icon for it tho...

5. Nanook macrumors regular

Nanook

DVDPedia is my DVD cataloguer of choice, and PocketPedia is a great free add-on. So nice to be at the store and see if a DVD is already in my library or in my wish list.

6. LSUtigers03 thread starter macrumors 68020

LSUtigers03

I'll try pocketpedia before buying something and see how it works out. thanks for the help.

7. avrudi macrumors newbie

8. MEJHarrison macrumors 6502a

If you're from Windows land (though that's NOT a requirement), DVD Profiler for iOs is fantastic. It syncs quite nicely with their Windows software too.