Dvd organizer thing

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nownot, Jun 20, 2008.

1. nownot macrumors regular

So I got bored and made this app, this is my first app so please done flame. What I needed was a way to know what movies I have and in what format dvd, mkv, or blu ray. Since some are mkv I also needed to know the quality of them so I implemented that also. I don't have a iPhone ( will change July 11th ) so I cant test but it works great in the simulator. I created this is xcode and will upload the project to the web for downloads. If you are interested just reply in in thread or pm and I will pm you the link. Below are a few screen shots of the app. Once again this is my first attempt at a app and obj-c so be nice. :)

Attached Files:

2. Galley macrumors 65816

Galley

Looks nice, but Blu-ray is spelled wrong. The following are acceptable:
    Blu-ray Disc
    BD

3. d900man macrumors regular

d900man

looks like a cool app mate, would like if you could send me the link to download on installer

4. spenceter macrumors newbie

Well done dude!

I think you've done an excellent job for your first iPhone app. In fact I feel encouraged to give it a try myself :)

I too, wouldn't mind giving this a whirl if you would care to oblige me with your repo link...

Cheers.

5. Alika4288 macrumors newbie

I have a huge dvd collection, and when im shopping and see a dvd that i want but not sure if i bought already then i could just open your app. Please send the repo. thanks

6. cbiggs7 macrumors newbie

Omg!

I have been trying to find an app/program to track all of my dvd's with for FOREVER!!! Some people collect stamps, coins, etc., I collect DVD's!!! I have ALOT!!! ALOT!!! again, ALOT!!! lol... so def bothersome when I duplicate a DVD purchase and have to return for something else... would love your program if that is ok!? cbiggs7@hotmail.com or however you can get it to me... THANKS!

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

I tried another DVD logging app a while ago and it was so buggy I only got about halfway through entering my titles and deleted it. Could you PM the link to me as well? Do you plan on submitting it to the App store?? This would be a great $.99'er.

Just an idea (that would be beneficial for me) would be a "tracking" feature. Maybe have a section where you can put someone's name and a date they borrowed it. It drives me nuts when I see a space in my collection and can't remember where it went.

8. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

9. HIzzleDizzle macrumors newbie

Yaaayy!!

Im deffinately interested... Elaborate please do!!!

10. sbddude macrumors 6502a

Interested:

Suggestions

1. it should be DVDs, MKVs, etc not "DVD's"
    2. Can you add the capability to back up the file to dropbox?
    3. Can you retrieve the album cover and other info from amazon or imdb?