.dvdmedia Thread Ends Up In Wasteland?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blairh

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 11, 2007
So.....my thread was placed in wasteland? Can a mod explain why? I was planning on responding and to my surprise found this in WL. I'd like to continue this thread here if possible. Thanks.

Shrink

macrumors G3
Feb 26, 2011
New England, USA
So.....my thread was placed in wasteland? Can a mod explain why? I was planning on responding and to my surprise found this in WL. I'd like to continue this thread here if possible. Thanks.
If you want to discuss Moderation Team actions, I suggest that you send a Contact Us form with your question.

brand

macrumors 601
Oct 3, 2006
Your thread was clearly closed because you were actively pirating your media by ripping a digital copy and then selling the original. I am sure that this thread will have the same fate. If you want to be a pirate go some place else.

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
If you wish to discuss details of what happened, send in a Contact Us message and the admins will sort it out with you.

Creating a new thread about this is inappropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.