Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bentotbox

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 18, 2010
I really want to buy my macbook pro but as the macrumors says, their some 100 days now over due for the refresh. my question is how long till the new models come out, few weeks.. few months?(hope not).

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
We seriously don't know, we only guess and wish.

As many of the threads that came before you, this will most likely not be the last.

If you have any questions about Apple related issues, use MRoogle to search these forums, as most of those questions get asked on a daily/weekly/monthly basis, thus answers already are in existence in some virtual storage space accessible via the search results.

And I really need my vodka now.

MagicMouse

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2010
I really want to buy my macbook pro but as the macrumors says, their some 100 days now over due for the refresh. my question is how long till the new models come out, few weeks.. few months?(hope not).

This is exactly how I feel... This is going to be my first Mac and I just want to get the stupid thing now!!

But this long upgrade time has got me puzzled.. I am hoping for this Tuesday (have no supporting evidence) But I have gotten to a point of unfounded hope in every Tuesday. I have gotten up very early every Tuesday since Feb, 09, 2010. But nothing... :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.