Dynamo Magacian

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by doyle369, Jul 24, 2012.

1. doyle369 macrumors regular

2. ChristianJapan, Jul 24, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2012

ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

Simple; he just ignore all laws of physics and walk down the wall. :D

Since it looks he walk away without the classical steel cable which could hold him he might have some kind of very thin and very stable net which span horizontally and get moved down slowly by outside the view of the camera and spectators places pair of crane.

Hey, just enjoy the show. :)

I watched some others of his YT videos; quite impressive (e.g HMV disappearing). Pretty good.

3. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

He does some pretty far out stuff. Was also watching some of his YT videos. Wow. The new David Blaine maybe...?

4. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

As a amateur magician I can tell you seeing this clip it's not a net. Check out when he unhook's himself, by adjusting his top. There are two distict camera angles which are not watching the same walk down a wall.

5. Mousse macrumors 68000

Mousse

Well... since the only evidence presented is a blurry YouTube video. The trick is pretty simple. Cables. BUT that's not the trick works. The tricky part is the same technique used in Bigfoot/Nessie/UFO photos. That's right. Shaky, out of focus video and clever editing.:eek: Color me unimpressed.:rolleyes:

6. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

Here's a better version
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9Ylzc3Jps&feature=youtube_gdata_player

But nevertheless a good performance

7. iGav macrumors G3

People raved about him walking on the Thames too... they obviously didn't go to see 'The Bridge' installation by Michael Cross at Dilston Grove in 2006 and try it for themselves. ;)

8. ejb190 macrumors 65816

ejb190

As a magician myself, I love watching other performers. If most people knew how the tricks were being done, they would actually be disappointed by the simplicity of most of the tricks.

9. Apple fanboy macrumors P6

Apple fanboy

Totally agree. When you first start out in magic you buy tricks just to find out how they are done. As you progress it happens very infrequently that you are fooled. However when I perform a new trick for my wife if she asks how's it done I know I am ready to perform it. If she says anything else I know she has worked it out.

10. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

Who says he's not. I'd say he has to have a cable to hold him up. given the poor lighting and the angle of the cameras, I'd say he did a good job at hiding it.