E. coli Suspected in Beef

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Original poster
Oct 21, 2004
4,348
1
Patties produced in Iowa and distributed have been recalled Beef Recall in several U.S. states for suspected E. coli. What's going on?
 

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
11,983
364
xsedrinam said:
Patties produced in Iowa and distributed have been recalled Beef Recall in several U.S. states for suspected E. coli. What's going on?
Remember folks, it's just not E. Coli. unless it's firing out both ends. Diarrhoea + Vomiting. Anything else isn't E. Coli.
 

MacRy

macrumors 601
Apr 2, 2004
4,248
4,971
England
Chundles said:
Remember folks, it's just not E. Coli. unless it's firing out both ends. Diarrhoea + Vomiting. Anything else isn't E. Coli.
How nice of you to point that out so graphically for us Chundles :)
 

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
11,983
364
MacRy said:
How nice of you to point that out so graphically for us Chundles :)
No wuckers mate, yet another step in the march against people feeling embarrassed by medical conditions.