Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

PBMB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
I am looking for an e-mail application for my iPad. I need simply to read my e-mail (yahoo account), not store locally anything (16 GB model and almost full). But the most important is to be able to logout. Is there such an e-mail client? I tried Spark which seems very nice but the only way to "logout" is to simply remove the e-mail account. Unless I am missing something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

rjcchan

macrumors member
Sep 23, 2015
I am looking for an e-mail application for my iPad. I need simply to read my e-mail (yahoo account), not store locally anything (16 GB model and almost full). But the most important is to be able to logout. Is there such an e-mail client? I tried Spark which seems very nice but the only way to "logout" is to simply remove the e-mail account. Unless I am missing something.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

What do you mean by logout? The Mail app can have inactive accounts or be set to only fetch mail manually.

PBMB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
What do you mean by logout? The Mail app can have inactive accounts or be set to only fetch mail manually.
I mean to just have an interface element, like the link or button in the interface through a web browser, to sign out from the account. And sign in at will another time.

Amirhossein

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2017
iran
I mean to just have an interface element, like the link or button in the interface through a web browser, to sign out from the account. And sign in at will another time.

I don't know any app have that feature but you can try email called app

PBMB

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 19, 2015
Edit: I'm thinking 16GB means no Touch ID.
No, it is an iPad mini 4 and it has Touch ID. However, Outlook is too big for the storage left in this little iPad. But I will give it a try if I manage to make some room. Thanks!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.