E13ctron cases

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Tumi 07, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Tumi 07 macrumors member

Is anybody preordering the e13 case for the iPhone? Does anyone have the case for the iPhone 4/4s as to give me some insight on whether it's worth $85?

2. Texaspaul macrumors newbie

I had one on my iP4 that I really liked. It provided enough protection, while still keeping the industrial look. It affected my reception just a tad, but not enough for me to care. The only reason I am not getting one this time, is the price... I'm about to get married and I'm saving where I can. iP5= business expense; the luxury case, I just can't justify this time. Buy with confidence though, its a good case.

3. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

I don't think the new design will affect signal because the antenna is relocated! And really the price is good compared to the competition! E13 and element are the 2 top dogs and elements case is going to be twice the price! And I like the slim look! Can't wait to see this case in person.

4. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

Anyone have one of these yet? Very popular case and a good price. Curious to see how it ended up looking and functioning.

5. mario24601, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2012

mario24601 macrumors regular

I liked mine. I think retail a bit too exp but if can find cheaper, under 50 it's worth it. Fit and finish is perfect.

6. Grover088 macrumors member

By far the best case out there for iPhone 4/4s. I will wait to hear and see how it is on the iPhone 5 though. If it's anything like my current e13tron case, it will be worth every penny.

7. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

I completely disagree! It killed reception on my 4 and 4s with the plastic back even. The vapor pro blew it away! I sent two of these back and from what I've read on here, the s5 kills signal just like last years did.

8. Smigit macrumors regular

Had one on my 4S and it was a very nice case. That said, they've redesigned it for the iPhone 5, you no longer screw the case together but rather apply a plastic liner/bumper first and the aluminium bit then clips on over the top of that. Should make getting the case off easier if you ever need to.

Not sure if it looks as nice both front and back, and I kind of liked the screws. Am interested to hear how the redesign goes with reception...I had no major issues on my 4S but some people seemed to lose a bar or two if they used the aluminium shell front and back (as opposed to the optional hard plastic back version).

9. junglesnake macrumors 6502

junglesnake

Someone on here had some for the 5 and I bought one from him and its just not a good design and it kills reception. My phone constantly bounces from LTE to 3G when I put the case on. I wouldn't recommend it! Honestly!