E13ctron s4 Case, Which Color Combination To Get?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by BrioCloud, Jan 20, 2011.

1. BrioCloud macrumors member

Hi. I am having trouble deciding which color combination to get. I have thought of getting the black back with the aluminum (clear) front.

http://www.e13ctron.com/

But does anyone know if the light grey front will look better than the clear aluminum? I have been told the grey would look more like the iPhone band, so does the aluminum color look less? I don't actually know how these colors will look in real life.

How black is the black? Can you still see the texture of the case if its black?

I'm not sure if I should get the aluminum or light grey front. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Also, most people talked about a "silver" color. But there are no silver option. Is it the aluminum option?

2. JonMPLS, Jan 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2011

JonMPLS macrumors 65816

Whatever you buy I predict you will be a little more later. ;) I really like this case. Regarding your questions--I think most would agree that the light-grey is the closest match to the iPhone band color. Regarding the Black: It is really black. After seeing the Clear/Black combination on the main e13ctron thread I ordered one of these too.

My first color was the dark grey. Just for fun I added an orange top, which is a really nice combination.

3. obyte macrumors regular

The nice thing about the e13ctron case is you can just order different pieces later when you wan't to change ;)

No one can really tell you what to buy though. I want someone to rock a polished purple top / blue bottom though. I think it looks awesome with black screws

4. maverick86 macrumors 6502a

Take a look at the main e13ctron thread, there are plenty of pictures of the clear, black, dark grey, etc.