E13ctron S4 or Vapor Pro Spectra?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AppleBoyFreak, Jan 7, 2012.

1. AppleBoyFreak macrumors 6502

Hello,

I'm looking for that right thin bumper case and was wondering if someone can reccommend me the one they like best. The E13ctron S4, Vapor Pro Spectra, or the Draco IV. Thanks!

2. miss.manson macrumors 6502a

miss.manson

Vapor

3. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

4. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

5. AppleBoyFreak thread starter macrumors 6502

I feel as though the Vapor Pro looks cheap and it is too expensive for me plus I'm pretty set on the Draco IV because of how nice the blue color is. :) ps who else suffers from slow typing when they use their iPhone on this forum?

6. AlPlPlLE macrumors regular

Sounds like you made your choice lol.

7. eba macrumors regular

I ordered the E13ctron S4 10 days ago and am still waiting for it to ship. Sent an email last week and was told it would ship "hopefully by the end of the week." Followed up with two more emails this week but not response.

Not encouraging. If I don't hear something today, I plan to cancel.

8. AlPlPlLE macrumors regular

If possible, someone please post some good photos of each of these in person. Pictures on sites suck lol.

9. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Neither. Aluminum=Faraday cage=bad reception.

10. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

But u obviously havnt tried the vapor pro. Actually i have the r8 and i think its alloy... Shud be the same though.

11. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Yeah, it still degrades the signal.

12. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Not my phone. Look at reviews too many people say the same.. No issues.

13. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

Right, they said that on the original case too. Having some say it doesn't change their signal doesn't mean there isn't a problem.

14. safarime macrumors newbie

Cases that have slot or polyurethane bridges do not degarde the signal, that is why it was design as such. The E13ctron and Draco have no lots and are solid all around( serious signal degration, I have had both and experienced the same) Vapor black ops is what i have now and no degration. Also keep in mind that when your signal is poor your battery will suck it's self down in a matter of minutes, at least it does on the 4s.

15. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Umm like i said already... I actually hve the case and theres no problems. Lol stop trying to argue something u have absolutely no idea about. I dont know about cleave or all those other aluminum cases but vapor pro is clear from signal issues. You must be bored or something.

16. Rocko1 macrumors 68020

Rocko1

No, not bored. Tired of the propagation of lies about these aluminum cases, piece of polycarbonate one one corner or not, they degrade signal. You spent money, you will defend it, doesn't mean there is not an issue becuase YOU don't have one. It's been clearly documented, yes, the pro with gimmick plastic piece to make the buyers feel better.

17. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

I didnt pay for it, it was a present. Actually i didnt even want it before but it has grown on me because its a nice case. I dont believe its worth the 150 bucks and there are also a few issues i have with the case and company. But that doesnt change the fact that i have no issues with signal. I have many cases and i do reviews for em no reason im gona suck up to element especially when their customer service is pretty garbage. Stop crying about a case you dont have or know anything about for the last time thanks. People want an informed answer from someone that actually knows what their talking about.

Long story short- vapor pro has no signal issues that i know of. I have consistantly 5 bars. Same with wifi. Gps i have no idea.

18. guccigucci88 macrumors 6502a

guccigucci88

Nice pics. I also have a white iphone and i love the sharp contrasts with black bumper style cases. I have the r8 right now. Also considering the stealth pro or all white pro.

19. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

Nice! Been meaning to try the R8. I have as Chroma all black (basically it's the stealth but with the vapor pro lettering and a chrome power button). It's in like new condition, if you fancy a trade, let me know :) I was going to sell it and get another vapor pro instead since I don't need two that are similar since I have the black ops too.