Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
It's 5 days away. Whats gonna happen?

Personally:

PSP redesign

MGS4 and/or FFXIII going to the 360 at some point

PS3 price drop + rumble controllers

Xbox 360 uber-Premium-Elite consisting of 2 360's duct taped together with a ceiling fan included yet it will still overheat.

Mario Galaxy dated in stone

Another lame GTAIV teaser :mad:

Peter Moore being annoying and look like the ass that he is

Jack Tretton trying to be 'hip' and generally not a total tool, yet failing.

The bald british guy weeping in the corner as 100,000 Wii's sold during his speech.

Reggie Felis-navidad or whatever his name is standing on stage with a big graph that says "WII = $$$$$" and saying "Remember all those great GC games? We are releasing them ALL again for the Wii!!! We have 900 games in development!"

Finally: Lots and Lots of ****teasing footage that really doesn't show much gameplay but is enough to make you think about it for the next 2 years (thank you very much Alan Wake)

edit: forgot one.

R* debuts their newest game: Play with my Wii. In it, you give a virtual handjob to someone on your friends list, or even a complete stranger (you naughty gamer you). as Nintendo slaps it with an A rating, R* decries and claims the deep psychological story makes it artistic and adult gamers should be allowed to give handjobs to whomever they want.

rockthecasbah

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
Moorestown, NJ
edit: forgot one.

R* debuts their newest game: Play with my Wii. In it, you give a virtual handjob to someone on your friends list, or even a complete stranger (you naughty gamer you). as Nintendo slaps it with an A rating, R* decries and claims the deep psychological story makes it artistic and adult gamers should be allowed to give handjobs to whomever they want.

Maybe to get it passed ESRB ratings of AO, instead of normal fluid excretion as it were, Rockstar will splooge Pikmin instead and it could be a Rockstar interpretation of Pikmin, that is how they are born into the world :)

2nyRiggz

macrumors 603
Aug 20, 2005
Thank you Jah...I'm so Blessed
Killzone 2 will be brilliant

Warhawk will own

Mario galaxy will make people pee there pants

SMB will own souls

Bioshock will rape fanboys.....and come to the PS3;)

PSP redesign....two nubs...slimer...brighter screen...open up to homebrew(yeah right)

Darksector will steal the whole show

PS3 - price drop/rumble/ingame XMB/inclusion of sony music store/whole bunch of demos on PSN

Silent hill 5 will make me pee my pants

Bless

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Just give me news on Metroid, Mario, Smash Bros, Episode 2 and that pack of Valve goodness and I'll be set. And some "Touch Generation" Wii games too. Nintendo have done very well getting the Wii into non-gamers hands, now give them some more software!

A Wii Software update to allow more channel storage space plz :D

gkarris

macrumors G3
Dec 31, 2004
"No escape from Reality...”
PS3 pricedrop to $499 (just to move the 60Gigs - Sony will get people upset again when they replace it with the 80Gigs for the same price).

Wii - 3rd parties jump on board due to its popularity.

XB360 - redesign to cooler chips in the fall, price drops in the fall. Immediate price drop of the HD DVD drive to $129.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
I know a lot of you loved Twilight Princess. But my take on it was that there way to much hype for it.

So how about this. A smal 1 minute teaser of a new Zelda this year. Then they shut the heck up and only give very little details within the next few year.

Then in 2009/1010 it releases.

My dream. Since i did not like Twilight Princess.

BUT I want a lot of new info on Super Mario Galaxy. And some new Wii games.

GFL Praxis you lucky dog:p

sikkinixx

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 10, 2005
Rocketing through the sky!
PSP redesign....two nubs...slimer...brighter screen...open up to homebrew(yeah right)

Bless

It won't get two nubs till it's PSP2. People would need to buy a new one to play games that use it. And that would piss off about 20 million users. Sony has enough media and fanbois clawing at them without pissing off their user base!

Would be damn nice though :)

GFLPraxis

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
It's 5 days away. Whats gonna happen?

Personally:

PSP redesign

MGS4 and/or FFXIII going to the 360 at some point

Yes to both, but the 360 ports might not be announced until closer to release dates.

PS3 price drop + rumble controllers

Yes.
Mario Galaxy dated in stone

Yes, and same for Smash Bros.

Peter Moore being annoying and look like the ass that he is

That's a given, not a prediction.

Reggie Felis-navidad or whatever his name is standing on stage with a big graph that says "WII = $$$$$" and saying "Remember all those great GC games? We are releasing them ALL again for the Wii!!! We have 900 games in development!"

I dunno, I was under the impression that the GameCube Wiimakes were to fill the early launch titles, like the DS used Nintendo 64 remakes like Rayman and Mario 64 to fill out the launch.

Finally: Lots and Lots of ****teasing footage that really doesn't show much gameplay but is enough to make you think about it for the next 2 years (thank you very much Alan Wake)

Of course.

On top of these, I predict a new Mario Kart will be shown, more Halo 3 footage and new playable levels, at least one new Nintendo IP, and a very interesting press conference from Konami (insider knowledge here, ask me after the show).

I also expect a DS Lite price drop but I don't know if E3 will be the time for it.

Multi-colored Wii's is likely, as is a Wii price drop, but I don't think Nintendo will drop the price or start manufacturing alternate versions until either the demand slows down (so they are actually on shelves!) or Microsoft undercuts the price.

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
Thank you Captain Obvious, we had no clue what E3 was or where it was being held :rolleyes:

Ed you need to stop making stupid comments:mad:

He just informing some people. I never knew there was an E for all. And I thank him.

michaelltd

macrumors regular
Mar 30, 2005
My predictions

-PSP Redesign

-DS - Wii connectivity demonstrated

-MGS4 being ported later to 360

-PS3 price drop

-Xbox 360 price drop

-Multi colored Wiis

-DVD playback on Wii

-Kick ass MGS4 trailer, the first one in English and showing some more returning characters (this is a fact, actually, according to the Kojima Productions report)

-Killzone 2 to look pretty good, but not as good as the pre-rendered cutscene years ago

-Smash Bros and Galaxy release dates

-Metroid Prime 3 playable with better controls than previous playable versions

-A new Kid Icarus game

-New Halo 3 trailer, sure to be epic

-Resident Evil 5 will at least be showable, but possibly not yet playable

-Wii Sports 2

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Some more- Nintendo FINALLY shows us solid online play

61j5zwsqKIL._SS400_.jpg

Release date- before.

steamboat26

macrumors 65816
May 25, 2006
Arlington VA
I knew that mario strikers had online play. By solid, i'm talking Call of Duty online. Online FPS, or some sort of network that remotely resembles XBL

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.