iPod EA games on the iPod

quigleybc

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Not sure if this is old news...

My friend works for EA and he said they're making games for the iPod. And the big joke at EA is that the iPod games will sell more than the games for the PS3 (cuz they think it will tank)

So, keep an eye out for EA on the iPod.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I think some of these new games that are already available for the iPod are made by EA. Steve mentioned this during his keynote on Tuesday.

/dev/toaster

macrumors 68020
Feb 23, 2006
San Francisco, CA
quigleybc said:

My friend works for EA and he said they're making games for the iPod. And the big joke at EA is that the iPod games will sell more than the games for the PS3 (cuz they think it will tank)

So, keep an eye out for EA on the iPod.
I would think the only reason that would hold true is how easy you can get them. I don't have to leave the house, they download in a few minutes and I can pay with a CC 24/7. Not to mention, iPod games will be MUCH cheaper then console games.

I honestly don't see how you can compaire it.

mdntcallr

macrumors 65816
Aug 1, 2000
hey EA would be great on ipod. but honestly i cant see madden good to play with unless you get a couple things to hit to control it.

kgarner

macrumors 68000
Jan 28, 2004
Utah
Unorthodox said:
How would you play Madden, or NBA live with a click wheel?
Don't forget the dock connector. It should be possible to hook up some sort of control gizmo to that and then you are set.

EDIT: tobefirst (very apropos name) beat me to it.

tk421

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2005
Los Angeles
quigleybc said:
Yeah, this is old news. EA Games were available for the iPod on Tuesday. Just go to the iTunes games page. Several of the games have the EA logo in the corner.

And they're not porting Madden and stuff like that. These are simple games that work great with the click wheel.