Ear Pods: how do they fit?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jquest68, Jun 11, 2017.

1. jquest68 macrumors member

jquest68

I wanted to get the ear pods because I'm tired of these cabled ones getting in the way. I was wondering if the ear pods are the same as the ones that has the wires? For some reason I can't use the ones that come with the phone because it doesn't fit in my ear, it keeps sliding out. How do the ear pods fit? is the same as the original ones or is it better?

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

You mean the Airpods? The Airpods will have a similar fitting to the wired EarPods. If the wired EarPods do not fit appropriately, the Airpods will likely produce the same result for you.

However, Apple Stores do allow for a trial fitting for the Airpods to see if they will suit you.

My experience with my Airpods has been excellent for stability in my ear. Although, the regular EarPods also were comfortable in My ear. Comfortability is the biggest factor , if they don't fit comfortably, chances are you will not wear them.

3. jquest68 thread starter macrumors member

jquest68

Thank you. I meant to say the AirPods. Yeah for some reason the wired ones, I always find myself pushing it back into my ear. I used a rubber thing that I found during a marathon expo that worked great. It fits right on the ear piece and it doesn't fall out. I wonder if I can use it on the AirPods.

4. RadioGaGa1984 Suspended

RadioGaGa1984

The AirPods tend to fit better due to not having the wires pulling on them. I never used the EarPods due to them falling out. However I have no issues with the AirPods falling out at all.

5. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

They do make rubber tips for the Airpods to keep them seated in your ear. The only downside is you will have to remove them once you place the Airpods back in the charging case.

https://www.amazon.com/Spigen-AirPods-PENDING-Connector-Airpods/dp/B01LVZ4SXN