Earbud covers for better in ear fit

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by schubes, Sep 26, 2008.

1. schubes macrumors regular

schubes

Hi all

Saw someone recently with rubber covers that go around the outside of each earbud for better fit. I find that the earbuds don't stay in my ears very well as my ears don't go that well with the universal shape. I've been looking for these little rubber/plastic covers but all i've found is the foam ones from belkin. Anyone have any product suggestions for me?

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

Im pretty interested in finding something like this too, so I guess ill bump

3. DaytonaJae macrumors newbie

4. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

thanks for the links, the first one looks interesting, I might try it out and post about it later, bu the second link is way out of my price range

5. DaytonaJae macrumors newbie

I agree about the price range of the custom molds. For that price, one would assume that the buyer can afford something better than the stock Apple EarBuds to begin with. :)

6. Dr. Cabrera macrumors 65816

7. Zorroone macrumors newbie

Ear Cover Replacements

I saw a review on Gizmodo about a product called Breppies. I got a pair and I really like them. They are comfortable and they don't fall off. That's something you may want to try.

8. JoeRomero100 macrumors newbie

Breppies

I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to agree with what Zorroone said. I actually work for Brepps, the company that makes Breppies earbud covers. We have really had a lot of great feedback from our customers, especially those that either are using or have used Apple Earbuds in the past. Many customers have said that they started using their Apple earbuds again (having relugated them to the junk drawer) after using Breppies because they help a lot with comfort and keeping your earbuds secure. We have also found that the grey ring on the earbuds begins to disintegrate and our product solves that problem too, extending the life of your earbuds. I think a lot of the complaints Apple has had about their earphones usually is not sound related, but rather due to comfort. These will make you love those little white buds again! I have found them to be a great earbud replacement for foam covers. You can find them at http://www.brepps.com.

9. peteisanidiot macrumors regular

http://www.complyfoam.com/

^^ carried by radioshack and do a great job providing isolation without the sometimes painful vacuum seal. i use these with some beats in ears and it easily doubled the bass i was able to hear.

10. Palanka macrumors newbie

Silicone Earbud tips

http://Lost-N-Sound.com Sells earbud tips or earbud covers, in multiple sizes and for several applications...

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

Dude Stop digging up these old threads. your not really being helpful when you do. Actually it makes you look like a troll or a spammer.