Earbud recommendation for office use

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by malibuboats91, Jan 8, 2017.

1. malibuboats91 macrumors regular

Hi everyone...I recently upgraded to the iPhone 7 and am in the market for some IEMs that have a 3.5mm jack for use at work with my computer. Last year at this time I tried out the RHA MA750i, SoundMAGIC E10S, and Sennheiser Momentum IEMs and ended up sticking with my EarPods due to the fact that I could still hear when people wanted to get my attention when I had both earbuds in (I work in a cubicle so my back is to the isle). I think that is because the EarPods are not sealed off or geared towards keeping sounds out. I was considering getting AirPods or something else wireless, but I'd need to get something without any wires connecting the earbuds because sometimes I only use one earbud when I'm out at clients or talking to people. Does anyone have any other suggestions for IEMs that would be good for use in the office and have decent bass? Or should I just order the AirPods? Any help would be much appreciated!

2. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

3. woodynorman macrumors 6502

Order the AirPods. Sounds like just what you need. I like mine.

4. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

Exactly this. You are exactly who the AirPods were designed for.

5. chicagofan00 macrumors regular

If they fit and don't fall out for you, AirPods would definitely be the ones to go for.

6. malibuboats91 thread starter macrumors regular

I just got AirPods! I have to say they fit my ears perfect and have pretty good sound. I'm excited to try them out at the office. Thanks!