Earliest Next delivery?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by slvrscoobie, Apr 25, 2015.

1. slvrscoobie macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

Got mine yesterday 42mm SS Milanese, but decided Id post it on ebay, see what happens. Someone bought it for $1200.
    So if I was to order again today, what model / band has the shortest lead time soonest shipping at this point?

2. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

There another thread exactly like this, but the only chance of getting one before June is 38mm green or blue Sport, possibly white.

3. slvrscoobie thread starter macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

I was actually looking at getting the SG SS Link instead. Says July. Sheesh! Wonder when in July.

4. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

Space Grey is the most popular Apple Watch by far, which Apple somehow did not plan for. Oh wait, if you mean Space Black Stainless Steel, that one was delayed from day 0, the very first orders made by 12:02 or 12:03am were already shipping in May, by 12:04 it was already in June. So yeah, there's no way you're getting that anytime soon, unless you go on eBay and pay extra for one of the May preorders.

5. bjdraw macrumors 6502a

I ordered a 42 SG 1 min after a 42mm SSBSB and the SG already shipped while the SSBSB is still processing. So I'm pretty sure the SS was more popular.

6. slvrscoobie thread starter macrumors 6502a

slvrscoobie

Damn, maybe Ill order the SS with classic band then. I see its shipping SG SS 'July' - I ordered one of them and was going to wait. Wonder if those will move up any as the date gets closer