I've got an early '11 MBP 13" stock upgraded w/8GB RAM & 750GB HDD. I'm wondering about how much resale value I would lose selling now vs next summer. If the devaluation has pretty much slowed now, I would like to wait until next summer for MBA refresh. But if it's going to devalue considerably (because of 13 rMBP maybe?), I'd rather just get the new MBA right now. Thx for any insight.