I have been offered a like-new Early 2011 MBP 13" for $750 (only a couple battery cycles, literally) by a friend I completely trust. The alternative would be the current MBP (non-retina) 13". Both would be the base models. I need to take the $750 offer relatively quickly if I do decide I want it. I would appreciate recommendations on which way to go. Is the additional $450 for the newer version worth it? Thanks! EDIT: Added links to the specs in-text for convenience.