Early iPhone 4 Delivery Notice

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by w7ox, Jun 22, 2010.

1. w7ox macrumors member

I received an email from Apple at 11:50 PM PDT Monday as follows:

"You recently received a Shipment Notification email from Apple advising you that your iPhone has shipped.

This email is to confirm that your delivery will occur on June 23rd. Although Apple and FedEx tracking information may currently indicate a later date, you can check the FedEx website the morning of the June 23rd to track your package to your doorstep.

In the event that you will not be available to accept delivery on June 23rd, it may be more convenient to use our pre-sign delivery option by visiting our Order Status website at http://www.apple.com/orderstatus."

So it appears they are letting them be delivered as they arrive vs. holding them all until Thurs June 24.

Phil

2. M87 macrumors 65816

3. w7ox thread starter macrumors member

Yeah .. I just found the other thread; no "scoop" intended, just what I thought was new info.

Phil

4. w7ox thread starter macrumors member

That is my join date; just forgot until recently that MacRumors had a forum, too. That's probably why I didn't find the other thread (not real familiar with structure here)

Phil

5. DaftDrunk macrumors regular

Through the desert on a horse with no name
    Oh yeah I know, I was just assuming you'd scan the front page for the giant thread about the early deliveries!

6. monksealpup macrumors regular

7. markthrash macrumors 6502

markthrash