Early iPhone 6 battery impression

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AppleHater, Sep 21, 2014.

1. AppleHater macrumors 6502a

I've been using my iPhone since I pick it up on Friday morning. I'm not a heavy user, but compared to Galaxy Note 2 that I used, I'm happy with the battery performance. It definitely last more than a day for my usage pattern, and best of all, when I turned it on this morning, the battery percentage didn't go down much at all. With Note 2 which has a much bigger battery, it drains battery even in idle not even receiving any emails.

I was one of those who were disappointed by the battery size of iPhone 6, but I am fine with the performance so far. Yeah, I thought about what if it has 2500mah battery, then it'll last full days for me, which isn't the case with my Note 2.

2. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I have been using my phone sense Friday and the battery life is amazing. Today I woke up unplugged my phone and it was at 100%. I looked at MacRumors for a few minutes then I went to play Asphalt 8 for half an hour. Half an hour. When I was done I was completely shocked that my phone had 95% which then after a few minutes in messages dropped down to 94%. I lost 6%!!! That's ****ing amazing! Loving this battery.