Early shipping?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ninerboy81, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Ninerboy81 macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

Im just bored watching tv so this is probably a stupid post but you think it's possible that apple would ship phones early for pre orders and the launch day would be just when they have it in store? It just does not make sense for them to wait two weeks, they definitely have millions of phones ready to ship today. Maybe I'm just ranting but i guess why I'm trying to say is that it would be awesome! Lol

/rant

2. Gathomblipoob macrumors 68040

Gathomblipoob

A few people got their iPhones a day early a few years ago, but it's highly unlikely this would happen again.

3. ohaishawnn macrumors member

No, it's extremely rare to get an early delivery. It used to happen back in the day but UPS and Fedex like their multi-million dollar deal with Apple so they do their best to respect their wishes and start delivering only on the day they're supposed to.

4. Ninerboy81 thread starter macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

Nah I mean like apple actually shipping them early on purpose. Like if they realized that 2 weeks was too much and start shipping this week. Again just hoping and bored lol

5. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

Nah there's much more to it than just shipping early. It's all scheduled down to the hours and planned ahead of time. It's a HUGE operation.

6. Ninerboy81 thread starter macrumors regular

Ninerboy81

Yea that's true. Just wishful thinking. The wait will be worth it