EarPods and Lightning Cables

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by rneglia, Nov 30, 2015.

1. rneglia macrumors 6502

rneglia

How many sets of EarPods do you own?

How many Lightning cables?

2. mscriv macrumors 601

mscriv

Hmm... counting up the number of devices our family has owned over the past few years then I think it would be 8 sets of each. There's 4 iPads in the family and there's been 4 iPhones too. A lightning cable and some earpods came with each one.

3. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Quite a few yet it still feels like I barely have any. Three iPhones, one iPod Touch 5g, and one iPad mini 2. Actually, I can see why I don't have that many now :oops:

I did buy one AC Adapter and a lightning cable though, and another amazon basics one that gets the job done for sure.

So that makes four pairs of earpods (I only know of three, I think I lost a pair) two of those went through the wash and sound a bit more tinny than before, but still are pretty okay. Sound is a little bit uneven too between left and right in terms of volume but it isn't nearly as bad as it was before. I have five lightning cables that came with devices, and two extras I bought apparently. Not sure if I have all of them around or if I lost some of those too. All are working okay, even the one I got way back in October of 2012, it is showing stress around both ends of the cable though.

4. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

0 Ear Pods. I absolutely hate those damn things and toss them in the trash.

Maybe 5 lightning cables?

5. rneglia thread starter macrumors 6502

rneglia

So how would you feel if Apple got rid of the 3.5mm headphone jack?