Easiest automated unlocking/activating solution?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Bruce Patterson, Dec 9, 2007.

1. Bruce Patterson macrumors regular

I'm needing to reactivate my iPhone b/c I had a glitch with it and had to restore it to 1.0.2.

I used iphonesimfree the first time but I'm not uber excited about paying the $60 again. Is there another solution that is easy that someone could suggest? I'm on Leopard w/ iTunes 7.5. I tried iNdependence but it didn't work b/c it says it only supports iTunes 4.

Can anyone help?

2. Mindflux macrumors 68000

Mindflux

3. Bruce Patterson thread starter macrumors regular

Ooops, typo - meant to say iTunes 7.4 not iTunes 4! :)

I'll try the link you posted - thanks so much!!!

4. Bruce Patterson thread starter macrumors regular

Does anyone have the link from the Apple site to upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1, I can't seem to find it. The solution I want to try to unlock my phone seems to require that my phone is on 1.1.1

Thanks!

5. Bruce Patterson thread starter macrumors regular

I can't find the file for the MobileDevice Framework for 7.4.2 that is necessary to work with iNdependence. When I go to the rapidshare site there is no link to download. Can anyone help me out? I'm on a Mac.

6. Bruce Patterson thread starter macrumors regular

Can anyone point me to the link for the MobileDevice Framework for 7.4.2 that is necessary to work with iNdependence. I'd love to unlock my phone today...

7. ajl917 macrumors 6502

If you are unlocking 1.1.1, jailbreakme.com...