Easiest process to develop photos from iPhone at Costco?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ET iPhone Home, May 14, 2014.

1. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'd like to start getting some of my photos develop at Costco, but how would I do this? Usually, a digital camera has an SD card which you can take to Costco and insert it into their photo machine, but what would I use for my iPhone. Do these photo machines have bluetooth to sync to the machine? Or would I need to use my MBA to sync to my iPhone, then transfer the photos to an SD card?

2. todd2000 macrumors 68000

You might be able to plug the iPhone directly into their machine and print your pictures, I know some places will do that. If not you could always download Costco's app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/costco/id535509415?mt=8 and just upload the pics from the app and pick the store you want them printed at.

3. Newtons Apple, May 15, 2014
    Last edited: May 15, 2014

Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Download the images to your computer and copy them to the SD card. Done.

4. ktjensen macrumors member

Many systems use DROPBOX now. At Office Depot I can print anything via my DROPBOX account.

5. bigcstyle4 macrumors 6502

Some of the Kodak kiosks use Wi-Fi now. You download the Kodak app and the kiosk creates an ad-hoc network to connect to.

6. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

I was gonna say some of these places have BT potential or via USB cable perhaps? Not tried with my iPhone!