Easily Removable iPhone 4 Case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Zac7, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Zac7 macrumors 6502a

Does anyone have any suggestions about cases that are easy to put on and east to take off with out damaging the iPhone itself? The reason I ask is because I doubt I will use a case unless I go out of the house. If I am at home or even at work I will probably keep the case off because I love the look of the naked iPhone. So, if anyone has any suggestions of some barely there cases or easy to put on take off cases that would be awesome. Thanks!

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

You may want to check out the Switcheasy Color then. It's a silicone case so there is no damage that should be done to the phone by removing it. Good luck.

3. JASApplications macrumors 65816

Slider cases are very easy to install and take off.

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Contour Showcase opens up like a book with a latch closure. I use this now and haven't had any issues with scratching or damage caused by the case.

[​IMG]

5. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

pretty much all cases are easy to take of and pretty much all of them wont damage you phone either. dont get a aluminum case as you will have to use screws and what not so that would be a hassle.
    incase snap
    seethru satin by speck is my favorite
    incipio ngp

those three are very easy to get on and off and are not to big

6. Zac7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Alright I am going to look into these, thanks for all the suggestions.

7. Zac7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I really don't like silicone cases because they collect lint and I worry that dust can get behind the phone scratching it. Also, the silicone makes it kind of difficult to slide in and out of my pocket, which is where I keep my phone.

8. Zac7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Does the incase snap scratch the iPhone at all? I am a little worried cause you have to snap the plastic around it. I know the iPhone is metal and glass but I would be worried of wear and tear of a snap case going on and off a lot.

9. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

the see thru case is a good be for you its easy in and out a little harder than silicone but it will protect much better too, it will also slide in and out of your pocket very easily.

10. NWI73 macrumors 6502a

No it does not scratch the iPhone at all and i've been using my incase snap for 5 months or so. I've removed and reinstalled it on the phone many times and no damage whatsoever.

11. ChinaAzzi macrumors regular

Hard shell plastic cases could damage the buttons on the side if you are not carefull putting the case on and take the case off. The contour case looks interesting.

12. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

You can't go wrong with silicon cases for quick removal.

13. himesh macrumors regular

Every case I have had has been easy to remove

1) Phone sock
    2) Case mate Vroom
    3) Speck Pixel HD Skin
    4) Apple bumper