Easily removed yet good case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by EWS-USA, Jan 7, 2011.

1. EWS-USA macrumors newbie

I received a Logitech S715i for Christmas and had happily used a Speck Pixelskin HD until then. The case is a pain to remove in order to use the speaker dock. What case can easily be removed, but is still solid and offers decent protection?

2. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

try it out the speck candyshell flip....bottom portion flips back to use with docks.

3. EWS-USA thread starter macrumors newbie

From the videos on youtube it looks like it only flips back 90 degrees and that isn't enough to mount in the dock. Thanks though.

4. i3igsmooth5769 macrumors 6502a

i3igsmooth5769

oh ok thats too bad...i know it was mentioned that it'll only work with certain docks.

5. techdude6693 macrumors 6502

Get a slider case, you can take the bottom portion completely off so it won't get in the way. Try the Incipio Edge or Incase Slider

6. trozau macrumors regular

trozau

iFrogz Luxe Lean, Incase Snap (to name a couple) both work with the S715i Logitech. :)

7. gage006 macrumors regular

gage006

Huh? The Pixelskin is too much work to remove? Sounds like you just need to go naked or get a shield. I remove my Pixelskin on accident all the damn time because it comes off so easily.

I also use a dock to charge every night, fits fine without the dock adapter in the bottom.

8. EWS-USA thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the suggestions.

This pixelskin fits so tight, it feels like it's going to rips the buttons off if I'm not careful when removing it. I have a cheapo silicone-like case that I quit using because I had similar issues with it coming off whenever I took it out of my pocket.

9. gage006 macrumors regular

gage006

It most definitely loosens up. Mine comes off on the corners all the time, not a huge problem but it's nowhere near as stiff as it originally was.

10. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I'll agree. Or wait and go with the otterbox reflex series when it comes out.