Carrier East Coast Sprint Outtage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Muscle Master, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Muscle Master macrumors 6502a

Muscle Master

Oct 15, 2010
    There seems to be a East Coast Sprint outtage, this is my last straw and I'm going to TMobile in the morning.... Tired of this garbage service
  2. willmtaylor macrumors G3

Oct 31, 2009
    A Natural State
    But I just saw a Sprint commercial with the guy who used to be with Verizon, and he said that now in 2016 all carriers are great and Sprint reliability is within 1% of ATT & VZW. :rolleyes:
  3. crusher372 macrumors member

Jul 8, 2010
    All I can say is that I switched from AT&T to Sprint almost 2 years ago. I have had zero issues here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area at all. In fact with Lte plus my speeds have been insane the last few months. No I am not a Sprint employee and maybe I'm the luckiest guy in the world but I am loving the service so far and the $170 I save each month.
  4. eyoungren macrumors P6

Aug 31, 2011
    ten-zero-eleven-zero-zero by zero-two
    Sprint does really well in some markets. And it does really well in some places in some markets where in totality it's either poor or medicocre.

Phoenix, AZ would be one of those markets. In my area of the market it's not fast, has a lot of places where coverage is poor and areas of swiss cheese. But in other areas of my market it's pretty fast and had good coverage.

Unfortunately for us, after 16 years it just wasn't good in most of the places I am at so we left.

So, I wouldn't say you're lucky - just that you're in one of Sprint's better markets.