Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

craiger902

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
I'm wondering what is a good program to use for graphics. I don't do much with graphics but I have an assignment due where I have to create a poster using some graphics. Any suggestions/recommendations? I do have iWork so I could use that but I thought there may be a good program out there that might be better. Thanks!

craiger902

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
My concern is with the "easy-to-use"... But you could have a look to Gimp, which is a very good free program.
I said easy to use because my assignment is due tomorrow! :D Is there a better program out there, even if it's not as easy to use?

LPZ

macrumors 65816
Jul 11, 2006
I like Inkscape, but I have no idea whether it will satisfy your constraints. :)

craiger902

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
What do you actually have to do? If you need to draw and do a lot of image processing as opposed to just arranging a bunch of picture clips you will need very different programs.
It was more arranging a bunch of pictures and editing them a little bit. I got it done using Keynote, although it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.