EB eNovo case for iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Italchef, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Italchef macrumors 6502

Hi everyone;
    I saw a review for this case on youtube but only the one review. Has anyone bought this case? Has it just been released? If anyone can offer some insight I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm looking for a cheaper than Vaja leather case and this one seemed to be pretty good.
    Thanks, as always, in advance,

Mick

2. dlbernau macrumors newbie

I had one

for my first gen iphone. The hard formed case with the removable lid. I really liked it-perfect fit, good quality, the belt clip was completely removable so the back was flat if desired. I am thinking of getting one for my 3G phone.

Check around, it seems to me I found a discount coupon for 20% off, but I cannot recollect exactly.

In any event, this is a very nice case.

3. Italchef thread starter macrumors 6502

Cool. Thanks for your response. I've ordered one and will let you know what I think when it arrives.

Mick

4. Lenow macrumors member

I have one: Nice Case, But I ordered VAja

I have been using the EB enovo for my 3G iphone for a few months now. It is a very nice case. The case itself is hard, almost plastic feeling. The removable cover is soft leather and provides nice padding. The belt clip is a mixed bag. I have been noticing that it releases a bit too often when I bend over and it turns sidways. The phone has dropped out and hit the ground maybe 10 times. I miss the luxury of the Vaja case I had for my first iphone and I ordered the Classic flip over. My biggest regret is that VAja stop using the rivet clip, my all time favorite belt clip. But, the EB is a very usable case for the money.