Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NikFinn

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
MA
First off, I'm not really sure where this thread would (should?) go, so if it's in the wrong forum, my apologies. I recently put my iPad on eBay and it sold within twelve hours via "Buy It Now" (It sold on saturday morning, bright and early). Within an hour of it selling, I sent the winner an invoice including the shipping cost and at the same time answered a question he had about the sync cable. I may be slightly impatient, but I have yet to hear back from the buyer at all and I already emailed him last night to confirm he was still interested, and still no response. I'm slightly worried because the buyer registered for eBay about 15 minutes before buying my item. Should I be worried? I'm thinking of calling him tomorrow, is this a bad idea? This is also my first eBay transaction so I'm not entirely sure if I'm going about this in the correct way. If anyone has any advice, it'd be appreciated.

Thanks,
Nik

ayeying

macrumors 601
Dec 5, 2007
Yay Area, CA
I usually give a day or two before sending another invoice, then if no response then, try to contact the buyer. If nothing then, contact eBay.

I have to admit, sometimes I'll win something and not notice it until the next day.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.