Ebay app always refreshing with ios7.

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by zowenso, Sep 29, 2013.

1. zowenso macrumors member

Hello, apple land. I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue? Everytime I leave my eBay app and then go back to it, it refreshes as if I just installed the app. The eBay logo comes up on a white screen, it loads for about 4 seconds and then the home screen comes up and loads for about 3-4 seconds and then I can do my searches. How this app use to work for me was, I'd be doing my searches, I spend a lot of time on eBay, and then I'd go to another app, take a call, eat dinner, whatever and then when I would go back to the eBay app it would still be in search mode and I could get right back to business. Now when I go back to the app I have to wait about 8 seconds before I can even search. I'll be honest, it's excrutiating. I have the automatic app refresh set to OFF and as a matter of fact the eBay app doesn't even show up on that screen when I went to check. I do have a few friends also experienceing this, anyone else? Any suggestions? I've deleted the app and reinstalled it and nothing changed. Thanks.

2. sunking101 macrumors 603

sunking101

The new Ebay app is a bit buggy and slow to load. My feedback box at the bottom wobbles a bit whilst loading too. I expect they'll send an app update at some point.

3. zowenso thread starter macrumors member

I thought the app was just updated? The saved searches section of the app is different. It now has a picture next to each saved search, which I dislike because when I go back to my saved searches, I think I'm still in the auctions because the picture ls next to the saved searchs throws me off. I liked the way it was, the saved search and an orange dot next to those with new listings. But yeah, I just recently updated the eBay app maybe a week ago and it was a pretty big update with several changes. I even took a screen shot of the changes so I could see what they were after the update.

Anyway, the refreshing of the app stinks. Hopefully someone at eBay takes notice.