Ebay bumpers

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tjespo22, Nov 16, 2011.

1. tjespo22 macrumors 6502a

tjespo22

2. inlvnv macrumors member

I bought 2 white and 2 black bumpers a few days ago for my family's iP4 and iP4S. Cheap price and better looking than apple bumpers. White iP4 looks great with white bumber.

3. stfwayne macrumors regular

I bought a bumper from Tapp Collections on Amazon, while the bumper seems to be decent in quality the cut out for the mute switch is for the ATT not Verizon phone. It still works and for 7 dollars I just said screw returning it

However can anyone direct me to a US ebay seller for some quality bumpers for Verizon Iphone4

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

These should work. I ordered one from them last night and they're a US seller.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110754063577?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

5. Kimball macrumors regular

the bumpers @ dealextreme are great and affordable!

6. Frenchjay macrumors 68000

Frenchjay

I've bought about 8 EBay bumpers and you will find they are not as well finished as the Apple ones and the buttons are chrome plastic rather than metal. Still for the cheap price they are worth buying. I can get about 14 bumpers for the price of the official Apple one.

7. kicko macrumors 65816

yes i have bought a few and i like them. the only downside is the buttons are not gluded on well sometimes.

I just bought one this week and i ripped off the wake button and carefully supper glued back on. Now its perfect.