eBay Folio Multi-View Case for $16

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by vicki2314, May 5, 2010.

1. vicki2314 macrumors member

After searching eBay for a folio bookstand type of case (and refusing to give in to the official Apple case scalpers) I finally decided on this $16 one and thought I'd share... It's shipping from China so I won't get it for another 2 weeks or so.

I like the elastic moleskine-like cover and how the inside pocket doesn't cover up the ipad's bezel as much as some of the other eBay offerings.

It definitely won't be the last case I'll buy because I want to see what the future holds (I'm hoping for a black Macally Bookstand option soon) but in the meantime, this little eBay purchase will have to do.

eBay Listing
    in case the listing ends here's the seller'sstore

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

It's an Incase knockoff. Let us know how the quality is, this one is a lot cheaper than theirs.

3. vicki2314 thread starter macrumors member

oh wow I just looked up the one at Incase and it looks like the eBay seller used the exact same photos and poorly shopped at that! will def update on quality once delivered.

4. mklnk macrumors regular

Yeah, they definitly took the pics off the incase site and 'shopped off the logo and the swirl pattern in the pocket.

5. vicki2314 thread starter macrumors member

i posted an update here :)