Ebay has announced ipad 3 seller "limits".

Discussion in 'iPad' started by hreyhrey, Mar 8, 2012.

1. hreyhrey macrumors member

2. Angry-Birds macrumors member

I don't really know if there's much of a point. Anybody who wants one really badly will most likely preorder.

3. barkomatic macrumors 68040

This time around, Apple seems to have plenty of new iPads. I hope they are as prepared when the next iPhone launches.

4. Aksta macrumors regular

finally slipped to 2-3 weeks in the uk so timing may have been good by ebay.

5. rman726 macrumors 6502

Honestly, with the device still being available a day after pre-orders started, I doubt it will be worth the headache to purchase, post on eBay, and ship. You might make a few bucks if you're lucky, or you might end up losing money on the sale. Not worth the gamble.

6. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Apple learned their lesson after the iPad 2 debacle. Yes, not allowing pre-orders creates a lot more hype and creates a media event at every apple store, but it also aided the gray market and forced a lot of customers to buy from a scalper. That is not the end to end experience Apple wants for its customers.

7. pocky macrumors regular

Its not really a gamble considering you can just return it to Apple for a full refund.

8. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

You must be new around here. There are plenty of us who have sold iDevices several times and made nice profits, even on items that had preorders. I will be flipping one myself for a nice little profit. If you are willing to ship internationally, you can really clean up.

9. seong macrumors 65816

seong

Well this is one of those day that I hate living in Korea. Screw Samsung, they always get in the way.
    I would like to at least have it on the 23rd, but Korea is not on the list :(