eBay or Craigslist?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jbachandouris, May 1, 2015.

1. jbachandouris macrumors 68040

jbachandouris

I have my 38mm Aluminum Sport with blue band on both eBay and Craigslist. The eBay auction is up to $455 with an hour to go.

I was sent an offer from Craigslist: $450 cash

Obviously, the Craigslist offer is better. No fees, no post office, no stress, but in the next hour, there could be more bids as there 104 views and 4 watchers.

What would you suggest? I can still cancel the auction, but I was hoping for a little more than $71 profit.

2. McDaddio macrumors 6502a

Craigslist all the way.

I believe that if someone buys it on eBay, uses it for a week or even more and then claims that he wants a refund because it isn't working well, you are stuck.

3. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

powerbook911

Canceling the auction would make you not a particularly reputable seller. You don't do something like that to your bidders.

Go ahead and accept what you get on eBay.

4. antnee macrumors regular

You will get charged what it would have sold at I think. I would do CL honestly

5. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Craigslist all dayyyy, also try to get $500 if not then settle for $475 I can almost guarantee you they'll pay...good luck

6. ttexxan macrumors regular

Sold mine on eBay but right before the auction ended messaged the guy and went around eBay fees :cool: cancelled eBay and sold my SS with sports band for $1000

7. dmonnin macrumors regular

I just sold my 38 space grey on eBay that I used for three days for 550. That's what I pocketed after fees and shipping